We look forward to seeing you for your appointment. Protecting our patients is a top priority and due to Covid-19, we have implemented a Health & Travel Screening as well as Cleaning & Sanitizing Procedures.
Please answer the following questions before coming to your appointment to protect you and others:
1. Do you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or flu-like symptoms?
2. Have you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
4. Have you been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness, who has recently traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days before their symptoms started?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, please call us at 905-529-1222 to reschedule your appointment. Our cancellation fee will not apply during this time.
· Aim is cleaned meticulously every day by our amazing staff
· Aim uses hospital-grade disinfectants on all beds and furniture, effectively killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria
· We want to make everyone feel comfortable at Aim
· We are confident with the disinfecting of our equipment
· We will make your visit comfortable
· Hand sanitizers are found within various areas of our clinic
What You Can Do:
· Take care of yourself. This is a stressful time for all visitors
· If you are feeling unwell, stay home
· Make sure to wash your hands often
· If you are sneezing, please do so into a tissue or your elbow
· Keep yourself healthy and well rested.
Thank you for making our Aim Physio & Wellness Clinic community strong. Let's all work together to stay healthy and safe.
Best regards & an elbow tap,
- Dr. Tony & the Aim Clinic team